Report ICE activity by calling 1-925-900-5151

Immigrant families often confront a variety of legal needs.

Who can help with legal resources?

Stand Together Contra Costa provides legal help with immigration, naturalization, and deportation (click here).

Bay Area Legal Aid provides free legal help with immigration (including U-Visas and T-Visas), housing, public benefits, and domestic violence. Call (510) 233-9954, (click here).

follow us on: