Report ICE activity by calling 1-925-900-5151

Who can help with food resources?

Contra Costa EHSD administers the public benefits programs for the County (such as CalFresh, CalWORKS, and General Assistance). Visit the CalFresh page to learn more (click here).

Visit the CalFresh Program page to learn more information (click here)

An information database for health and social resources (click here)

Did you know?

follow us on: